Weekend Staff Required
MK Sports Bar & Lounge
Weekend Staff Required
MK Sports Bar is an established sports bar in Newport Pagnell, the main core of our business are cue sports, darts & televised sporting events.
Joining the MK Sports Bar team, you can develop skills and become a part of a true sporting atmosphere. This includes pool competitions, Live football on TV, PPV boxing nights and darts competitions. We offer a range of training and opportunities to further yourself within the company or just build up your CV.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is confident, responsible and willing to learn multiple aspects of the job. It is desired to have previous work experience with tills or in customer service (particularly bar work), however it is not required providing you have a positive work ethic towards training to gain the skills that you need. The job is varied and fulfilling and therefore requires you to be hands on and committed to delivering the best customer service possible. In return we will offer you development opportunities and a positive work environment with lovely regular customers and pool teams which will make you feel right at home, here at the Home of Sport.
Purpose of the post is to assist in all operational aspects of the business and ensure the smooth running and exceptional customer service
Main Duties & Responsibilities Job Objectives :
· To deliver excellent customer service.
· To ensure customer care standards are adhered to.
· To work alongside colleagues to promote the business.
· To ensure all hospitality areas adhere to the health & safety standards.
· To assist in the set up and maintenance of all event and bar service areas.
· To assist in the welcoming of all guests into the business.
· To assist in the service of food and drinks to guests.
· To ensure that all duties are carried out in accordance with statutory safety requirements, including food hygiene regulations.
· To adhere to company policy in every interaction with guests and colleagues.
· Maintaining the cleanliness of all the club areas.
· To manage all payment transactions in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures and to handle all transactions with diligence and honesty.
· To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
· To co-operate with the manager and all team members to ensure that targets are met.
· To promote sales within the business.
· To participate, constructively, in performance reviews with the manager and to improve any areas of performance felt necessary by the manager.
· Participate in team meetings on a regular basis to help improve the business and help it go from good to great.
· To undertake any training that may be applicable to your role.
· To promote the licensing objectives.
Work on own initiative
Attention to Detail
It is desired to have previous work experience with tills or in customer service (particularly bar work), however it is not required providing you have a positive work ethic towards training to gain the skills that you need.